Since I didn't have the best doctor's appointment this past week, due to blood pressure issues and swelling/weight gain (which I will post more about later), my plan for the weekend since Colt is working was/is to do absolutely NOTHING but relax and keep my feet up... along with writing some thank you notes and blogging a little. Yesterday all I managed to do was get sucked into watching Lifetime though!
After doing nothing yesterday, my swelling was better. Evidently sitting at my desk everyday last week did contribute to the swelling a little becaue it would get worse everyday as the work day went on. My blood pressure was also better just checking it at home.
After doing nothing yesterday, my swelling was better. Evidently sitting at my desk everyday last week did contribute to the swelling a little becaue it would get worse everyday as the work day went on. My blood pressure was also better just checking it at home.
Backing up a little… this was back on April 29th when I was 30 weeks.
And a couple more from that week
No comments:
Post a Comment