Week 31...I actually wrote down a few things when I got to this point! This week she was about the size of a pineapple, which for some reason was a big realization for me that we were getting closer and closer! At this point, it started to get a little more difficult to flip over in bed or hop out of bed easily to go to the bathroom (three times a night). It also started getting a little harder to do things like bend over to get laundry out of the dryer or shave my legs in the shower. I wrote these things down, but looking back, I think all of these things were still easy at this point! I don't feel like I hit the milestone that I really felt a LOT bigger or things started getting more uncomfortable to do until I hit week 33 or so. Colt did comment one time during Week 31 when he went to HEB with me that it looked like I was waddling though! She was also really, really active at this point. You could see my whole stomach moving and basically see her laying across my stomach and guess which body parts she was sticking out. She started constantly pushing and it creates a big cone that is either her head or her butt one. Since Colt had an easier month in May, we (really he) got to work on the nursery. He got it pretty much knocked out… more pics of it later!
My doctor's appointment that week was on the 6th. I had to go in for a mandatory HIV test at the lab prior to my appointment. At my appointment, my blood pressure was 137/77, and I weighed 145 lbs (4 lb. weight gain since my 29 week appointment and at about 25 lbs. total which could've still kept me on track to only gain about 35 lbs. or so). Her heartbeat was about 140. After my appointment, I went back down to the lab to go ahead and knock out my dap shot. They told me my arm would be sore afterwards, and they weren't lying! It was sore for a couple of days!
No comments:
Post a Comment