Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from our little family of 3! So glad that we have a little one to celebrate with this year! 
This was this year's Christmas card. I tried to get a picture of Kinley with Lucky and Alex to add to our card too but I was very unsuccessful. We also weren't brave enough to try taking our dogs to our family pictures either! 

Today is Christmas Eve and we are at Colt's family's house to spend time with them. We drove down last night after Colt got off work. We will celebrate Christmas morning here. Then we will head to my family's to celebrate with them the rest of the day. We are also celebrating my dad's 70th birthday with him the day after Christmas. It will be a busy few days before we head back home for Colt to go back to work. It's definitely harder being a distance from our family's come holiday time and trying to split what little time we have, but at least he got a pretty good stretch of days off this year.

This was our tree on Tuesday night, our last night at home, right after I got all the presents wrapped and under it. I was on top of it this year for the most part and bought almost all of our gifts online right after Thanksgiving, but I had a couple last minute things and handmade items I had to get wrapped.

Along with our tree, these are a few of my favorite ornaments that were new this year for Ms. Kinley. The handprint was from right after she was born. The silver ornament was her first ornament I bought that has her name, date of birth, weight and length on it. The block we bought while we were out not too long after she was born. The reindeer ornament with her footprint we made and also made a few as Christmas gifts. Her Grandma Linda and Tooter also gave her a baby's first Christmas ornament this year as a gift that has her name on it that is precious.
This was another one of our Christmas crafts that we made this year with Kinley's footprints. I thought both of our Christmas crafts, this and the ornament, turned out super cute. I'm pretty proud of them and I know we will treasure them for years to come! 



No comments:

Post a Comment