I previously posted Cutler's birth story. I won't repeat everything that I wrote in his birth story. I'll mainly just put pictures on this post, but he was born on February 7th at 4:46 p.m. He was 7 lbs. 13 oz. and 21 inches long. I can't believe that this was 7 months ago.
This was Colt while I was in labor. He also went down and ate both breakfast and lunch.
Some of the first pictures of me and my sweet boy after he was born
First picture of Cutler with Mommy and Daddy
After about an hour, the nurses took him for me for just a bit.
Proud Daddy
He wasn't quite 3 hours old in this picture.
First time to be held by Giggy... my mom was in the room during his birth so she got to meet him a few hours before everyone else did. Colt left for a bit to go spend some time with Kinley and give her some attention. My mom stayed with me and helped get me moved into a room when it was ready.
"Birth" days are so special and memories that I will cherish forever!




















No comments:
Post a Comment