Well I didn't win the Erin Condren giveaway when I tried the other day and ever since then I have been looking for coupons, and the best I could find was $10 off. I looked again today and ran across a random person's blog and found a coupon code for $25 off! I ordered my planner this morning and immediately text Colt to tell him how excited I was! I told him last week that if I didn't win the giveaway I was getting it anyway... but I still couldn't bring myself to spend the full $50. He was pretty happy about my coupon find this morning too because he doesn't have to see me looking online for deals anymore! I ordered the taffy stripes in multi with our names on it. I can't wait until it comes in! Hopefully it's as great as everyone says it is.
Hey!! Do you know if they have any more coupon codes? Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteThe one I used was seeyousoon25. It was just yesterday so I hope it works for you!! If I see anymore I will post about them.
ReplyDeleteit worked! thanks so much! where did you find it!?
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the coupon code. I wanted one really badly, but I live in Canada so the shipping charges are huge. With the coupon code I was able to order it.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the coupon code! It worked today!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! That code still worked for me today!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad it worked for all of you! I found it on a random blog just googling the internet over and over! My planner actually came in yesterday! I'm very happy with it! Hope all of you love yours!
ReplyDeleteYEAAAAA!!!! I found your blog thru your post about erin condren. I have wanted one of her planners but couldnt justify paying the 50+ dollars for it. I just found the code you posted and it worked!! I almost cried!! I ordered the planner and cant wait for it to come! THanks SOO much!
ReplyDeleteoh my word. i just TRIED it just to SEE if it would work but thought surely not all the way in OCTOBER, but it DID!!!!!!! Thanks SOOOOO MUCH!!! :)
ReplyDelete