Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

4th of July

For the 4th of July, we had people over to celebrate with burgers and cornhole in the backyard. The guys also played a little chess, at least Colt and Wade did, and I think we ended up watching some Independence Day on TV in the backyard as well! I actually don't think I've ever watched that movie the whole way through, and I still haven't. 

You can't do 4th of July without watermelon right? I don't like it but everyone else did. 
My festive shirt for the day
The girls all brought cute little patriotic treats.
Kacie brought fruit cups and cake. Alicia brought this impressive United States cake. I wouldn't have had the patience I don't think!
Girls group pic - Kacie, Brianna, Alicia and I
Lucky buried in the flowerbed. I think it keeps him cool.
Colt had broken one of our red chairs. 
Somehow Randy ended up on the ground, and I'm sure Colt planned it that way.
Tina and Riley stopped by on their way to the firework show. They were definitely most patriotic for the day!
Since Colt had to work early the next day, we opted to not go to the firework show. 
Before bed I realized, we never took a pic together so we snapped one after he was already in bed. 
It was a good 4th of July with new friends! I'm glad for me that it was on a Friday this year, and I still had the rest of the weekend off!



No comments:

Post a Comment