Like I said in my previous post, we celebrated our 5 year anniversary on July 18th!
That morning, like I previously said, we had breakfast with Colt's family at Meg's before they headed back home. We wanted mexican food for dinner so that night we went to one of the Sol De Jaliscos in Belton. We had been told it was one of the best and it had pretty good reviews, but it definitely wasn't! The good news is it was definitely cheap though. $11.65 for us to both eat dinner... I was a super cheap anniversary date!
It's crazy how time flies! It doesn't seem like we've been married for 5 years, and it also doesn't seem like we met about 8 years ago. People say that marriage is hard, but I think it's pretty easy so far. Colt says the reason it's so easy is because I married him! He's hilarious! It's been fun though, and I love him more and more everyday. Even lately when I don't see him much, and when he is home, it seems like I just pick up after him and feed him occasionally because he's pretty worthless and tired (his words not mine!) , it's still good!! Looking forward to many more years with him!


No comments:
Post a Comment