Since we took these, we've already changed and rearranged a few things in the house. I am also currently redoing both bathrooms so those will change too, but these are some of the pics we took right after we got settled in.
They had strawberries planted when we moved in. We'll see if I try to branch out and plant anything else.
The floors look great when they are completely clean… but they are a pain to keep clean with a rug that is still shedding like crazy and two dogs!
One of the other residents came over and thought I was a serious gamer with my computer screens. Haha.
Since this pic, we've changed out the bedroom curtains and got some lamps and a little wall decor.
Here's a pic with the updated curtains and decor. We got everything from HomeGoods in Rockwall when we there visiting family. Ignore Colt's shoes in the pic.
And Lucky.
I am about to brighten it up a little hopefully so I will post some after pics when I get it updated.
Our closet isn't near as big as our old closet, but I'm happy we still have a closet that is plenty big! None of the other houses that we looked at that we're built around the same time had this big of a closet.
Spare bedroom
We left all the paint colors like the previous owners had them and just went with it. This spare bedroom is green, and the other spare is a baby blue because they had two little boys.
We used all the decorations from my old office at work to decorate the spare. Colt thought it was all to girly too put in our main office. Luckily it all matches perfectly with the green walls.
This bathroom is getting updated too. I also need to find a shelf to go over the toilet to replace the leaf shelf. The only one I've found so far that I liked was online at Pottery Barn, and I'm definitely not paying that much for a little shelf!
So glad that the previous owners did such a good job on the landscaping that we didn't have to do anything!
The little garden on the right that the previous owners put inThey had strawberries planted when we moved in. We'll see if I try to branch out and plant anything else.
The floors look great when they are completely clean… but they are a pain to keep clean with a rug that is still shedding like crazy and two dogs!
I eventually want a new ottoman or coffee table when I find what I want. This one matched our old furniture and clashes with the new couch a little bit.
Now that I work from home, the dogs think they are never ever supposed to be outside!
My home officeOne of the other residents came over and thought I was a serious gamer with my computer screens. Haha.
Love the built in bookshelves with lots of storage space
Proof that Colt's a doctor :)Since this pic, we've changed out the bedroom curtains and got some lamps and a little wall decor.
Here's a pic with the updated curtains and decor. We got everything from HomeGoods in Rockwall when we there visiting family. Ignore Colt's shoes in the pic.
And Lucky.
I have still yet to fill the picture frame on the right. Colt reminded me again this week actually!
Master bathroomI am about to brighten it up a little hopefully so I will post some after pics when I get it updated.
Our closet isn't near as big as our old closet, but I'm happy we still have a closet that is plenty big! None of the other houses that we looked at that we're built around the same time had this big of a closet.
Spare bedroom
We left all the paint colors like the previous owners had them and just went with it. This spare bedroom is green, and the other spare is a baby blue because they had two little boys.
We used all the decorations from my old office at work to decorate the spare. Colt thought it was all to girly too put in our main office. Luckily it all matches perfectly with the green walls.
I'm not even posting pics of the other spare! Right now it is a storage room with all our extra furniture.
Spare bathroomThis bathroom is getting updated too. I also need to find a shelf to go over the toilet to replace the leaf shelf. The only one I've found so far that I liked was online at Pottery Barn, and I'm definitely not paying that much for a little shelf!
Laundry room
This is also pretty good size, and I'm glad. I don't really like walking right into the laundry room though.
Colt's garage
I love our new house…with the exception of the floors I think! It's comfortable, homey, and the perfect size for us.



























No comments:
Post a Comment