I've had a lot of alone time lately which is why I am finally catching up on our blog. Colt is in his ETS rotation this month and lately he's been pulling about 15-16 hour shifts. Here lately he leaves about 4:30 or 5 and he gets home around 8 or 9. He hasn't had a day off in what feels like forever so when he does get home, he's pretty much a zombie. The other night he fell asleep with his dinner in his lap about 10 minutes after he walked in the door! Next month he's back in the emergency department so hopefully it'll be a little better for him.
His first day of residency was on July 1st and he had a 7pm-7am shift. I was disappointed because I forgot to take a picture of him before his first day… so to make me happy, he snapped a pic and sent it to me.
I did get a pic of him the next morning when he got home and yes, I know, I'm cheesy!


No comments:
Post a Comment