Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

New Year's Eve

Our New Year's Eve really isn't even worthy of a blog post! We aren't much on New Year's celebrations.  This year I was also just starting to feel better so we decided to not attend any parties or anything like that. We stayed in for dinner and ended up watching a movie in bed! I think we were asleep by around 10, or at least I was! Then I woke up at around 11 in time to see the ball drop on TV in New York before falling back asleep! We definitely spent our New Year's doing what we typically like to do! The next day Colt was off.  I made chicken fried steak for lunch, along with the traditional (at least in my family) New Year's black eyed peas and cabbage. It was the first time I've ever cooked either one since I'm the only one of us that eats either (I think Colt may have had one bite of both), but this year I figured why not try to start the year off with good luck and good fortune?! Even though we are now already a month into 2015, I'm definitely looking forward to the rest of the year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment