Pages

Monday, September 7, 2015

Week 33


These pictures were from back on May 20th at about 33 weeks pregnant. I had a doctors appointment that day a little before lunch. When I first got to my appointment, my blood pressure was 144/110 when the nurses checked it. The doctor rechecked it manually a little later in the appointment and it was 110 over something. My weight was 149. I had gained another 4 pounds in the two weeks since my 31 week appointment. Overall, that was 8 pounds in 4 weeks. I definitely wasn't staying in the pound a week range. I began to realize, I probably wouldn't be staying in the 25-30 pound weight gain range that I had hoped since I was already about 30 pounds up at 33 weeks! Kinley's heartbeat was 140 and she was measuring right on track. Everything was looking good which is all that mattered! At this stage of pregnancy my tailbone was hurting. I think it had actually started a few weeks prior but it seemed to get a little worse. Kinley was also definitely all in my ribs. My feet were also swelling. I don't think that sitting in an office chair all day helped with either the tailbone or the feet swelling.
Here's a pic I took on May 21st while I was working that showed her sticking what I think was her butt out! 
And just for fun... a couple of random outtakes that aren't cropped that show the stages of Lucky while I was taking my weekly pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment