Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

June


Besides having a baby, another big thing that happened in June is that Colt finished up his intern year at the end of June. That means, he finished up having to work 12 hour shifts in the emergency department! Now that he's a second year, the months that he's in the department, he typically works 9 hour shifts. Then he spends a little more time at home wrapping up charts.

Most of our pictures from June were of Kinley and I've already posted but here are a few "extras."

June 6th - the dogs living it up before Kinley arrived
June 9th - Whenever I let them outside, they stare at me through the office window until I let them back in.
I cut out the name, but at the end of June, Colt got this in his mailbox from a patient that he saw. I thought it was nice since I hear a lot about angry patients that get mad at him for not giving them what they want!

No comments:

Post a Comment