Pages

Friday, June 3, 2016

Week 20: October 24th - 30th

We had all sorts of doctors appointments for Kinley this week. We had a doctors appointment with her pediatrician, Dr. Drigalla, on the 27th for the blood in her stool. Then since we were referred to a GI specialist, we luckily got in on a cancellation and had an appointment with Dr. Jatla on the 28th. This was about the time, we started the elimination diet to see what was irritating Kinley's tummy. I previously talked about this in one of my updates. Luckily, since Kinley was gaining weight and thriving, Dr. Jatla didn't want to run any scopes or anything like that and just scheduled a follow up for the next month. For the elimination diet, we started with milk, then soy and gluten and then eggs. I was basically eating nothing but veggies and meat by the end of it. I got good at reading labels and ingredients after eating this way for a while! Luckily, both her and I can eat anything now and we don't notice anything!

October 24th
Kinley loves the dogs. Alex is the only one that will really let her touch her though.
In her little bath robe and house shoes. I almost let her bath robe get too little before I got it out!

October 25th
Upset Kinley and checking herself out

She likes being tall
She loved her jumparoo
 But wasn't really a fan of rice cereal yet... obviously
October 27th
Helping me get ready
Holding her bottle like a big girl



October 29th
What she thought of grocery shopping with mom at HEB
Anna volunteered to watch Kinley while we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner on a date. It was basically our first and only date since we had Kinley, besides the one time we left her with Colt's parents while we were in Forney to go to a movie! I think we're due for another date! On the way to dinner, I remember us thinking it was weird driving in the truck without her being in the back. 

 Anna snapped this while she was watching her. We were literally gone for about an hour, but it felt like longer!
October 30th
Getting excited about her first Halloween. She still has that same big grin!
Snuggling
Alex stole Kinley's Care Bear that Colt was given at work. I think he was given Grumpy Bear for a reason! It now has pieces sticking out of it because of Alex. I learned quickly that I can't leave any stuffed animals out. The dogs think they are theirs and fair game. 
I got video happy this week:
Kinley was always a happy baby in the morning. 
Playing and rolling
Amazed by her jumparoo... we did this every morning for a while.
Helping me get ready
Rolling from back to front

Kinley talking to her Daddy


Sweet smiles







No comments:

Post a Comment