Kinley turned 8 months old on February 12th. This was such a cute age because she was starting to get more and more mobile, more playful and her personality was really starting to shine through! She was also experimenting with more foods.
- She was about 19.6 lbs. by our scale at home.
- She was still in Size 3 diapers.
- She was wearing mostly 12 month clothes. The top in this picture was actually 18 months... and it still fits her. She wore this same exact top to the gym today. We definitely had on bigger pants today though!
- She had one tooth on bottom that cut through just a few days before she turned 8 months. I noticed it on February 7th.
- She was army crawling and scooting or spinning everywhere.
- A couple days after she turned 8 months old, I think she might've said dada. It sounded an awful lot like it! She was definitely "talking" her own language all the time though.
- She loved blowing bubbles.
- She loved the house alarm and the water dispenser. She also loved when I let the dogs in and out of the house (still does).
- She loved people watching at the park.
- She loved playing Peek-a-Boo, and would laugh hysterically. She actually loved anything "scary" like raising her up in the air or acting like you were going to drop her (still does on this one too).
- Constantly wanted phones, computers and remotes.
- Liked listing to the Peek-a-Boo song and Harry the Bunny song on the baby channel.
- She loved kisses on her feet.
- She made the funniest faces when eating.
- She loved bath time.
- She still wasn't great in the sleep department. It seemed like she made a turn around about this time and was napping and sleeping better, but it wasn't what I would call really consistent.
- She was still napping 3 times a day most days. Most of the time those were also in her crib unless I just felt like holding her extra.
- At night, she would start sleeping in her crib. I would usually move her in bed with me so I could get some sleep.
- She was drinking out of her sippy cup and was almost drinking out of it 100% on her own.
Here are a few more pictures from her 8 month photoshoot... She didn't want to sit still for me that day!






No comments:
Post a Comment