Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Week 39: March 5th-11th

March 5th
I helped host a brunch baby shower for Tina, Brandon and Baby Dawson that morning. Tina and the other hostesses made me and Riley look short. 
Anna took Kinley off my hands for a tiny bit. 
March 6th
Kinley's new Spring/Easter outfit came in ... so of course we had to try it on. 
Evidently we had a rough day that day. I think she was teething so she was biting me when she would nurse. I read that if you thump them a little they will usually stop. However, it just made Kinley laugh. I also tried to let her cry it out that day so she would actually nap and I could get some work done. I guess that was unsuccessful too! Maybe we had a few rough days because I didn't take any pictures until the end of the week.

March 11th
Happy girl again by the end of the week... at least during bath time. 
Evidently I thought her giggles were pretty cute that week. Here's a couple videos of her sweet baby giggles. As you can tell in the second video, she was definitely teething and chewing on Sophie the Giraffe.

No comments:

Post a Comment