Christmas Eve night we headed to Tooter and Linda's house in Wiley to celebrate Christmas with the Smithsons. They have Christmas Eve dinner at their house every year. Several years, we haven't gotten to make it because of Colt's time off being limited. It was just our family, Nicci, Davallen, Tanner, Tim, Renee and Renee's mom there this year. We had a great dinner, and I'm glad we got to go this year. It was actually the first time that Colt's Uncle Tim and Aunt Renee had ever seen Kinley, and it was the first time that we had seen Tooter and Linda's new house.
Our little family with Tooter and Grandma Linda... yes, I married into a tall family.
Linda with her grandkids, Tanner, Nicci and Colt
With the great-grandkids, Kinley and Davallen
Kinley making friends with Renee.
Hanging out on the steps with Renee and Grandma Linda... I'm pretty sure they were blocking her from trying to go up the stairs.
Tim wanted to take a selfie... so here's a picture of our selfie with Tim and Renee. Kinley had the face going on and everything!






No comments:
Post a Comment