Pages

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Kinley Dancing in November

Kinley's theme for November according to the majority of our videos from that month was obviously dancing. 

November 7th
Dancing to Sesame Street "Letter of the Day" and showing off her new spinning move
November 15th
Kinley and her Dad had a thing of watching Skylander Academy in bed together when he was home at night. Skylander Academy is a series on Netflix that is probably too old for her... but for some reason she liked it when her Dad put it on. So it stuck. I think she liked the music more than anything. There is only 1 season so far, and I can't tell you how many times Colt rewatched that season with her!
In this video, she was dancing on the bed to the Skylander theme song.

November 21st
Dancing and stomping to Sesame Street "Number of the Day." If I was ever busy when this came on, she would come grab my hand and bring me to stomp with her. She was actually sick with rotavirus this day. This was Day 3 of it I believe and the day before we took her to the hospital, but you wouldn't have known it by her dancing.
This was the same day as the above video, but this time she was dancing to Skylander Academy again.


November 28th
Kinley and her Daddy dancing on the bed to Skylander Academy

November 30th
And dancing on the bed again to... you guessed it... Skylander Academy!
She loved and still loves dancing!


No comments:

Post a Comment