The rest of our month of November...
November 3rd
Hanging out and playing peek-a-boo in the dog kennel
November 5th
I was going through Kinley's clothes that were packed away and deciding whether or not to sell some of them online. She was all in the middle of it and there was no keeping my piles organized.
Happy girl that same night while eating raviolis for dinner
November 10th
Kinley playing in the park in our old neighborhood in Temple... we walked to the park in our neighborhood ALL the time. Unfortunately now, we don't have a park within walking distance of our house in Tyler. She was and still is a huge fan of playing outside.
November 13th
We participated in Operation Christmas Child with the alliance that I was a member of in Temple. Kinley stuffed two boxes for little girls her age.
November 14th
We graduated from the high chair to the booster seat.
November 16th
Trip to Lion's Park to play
November 17th
We took a walk around the neighborhood. However, she decided she was done riding and wanted to walk and pull the wagon herself. She literally walked the whole block!
Colt was off that day so after swinging and playing in the yard for a bit, we took her to Lions Park.
Here she is climbing the rock wall at the park.
November 18th
Evidently we must not have slept good since I ended up in the crib with her.
And I guess because of not sleeping good, she ended up just laying down tired in the floor later in the morning!
We went to playgroup that morning at Powerhouse Gym. It was our first time to go, but she was a fan.
November 19th
Around this time (17 months), Kinley got REALLY into sticker books. She only liked and still only really likes the ones that have specific places for her to put the stickers though!
November 21stKinley had thrown up the night before this and also was sick this night. However, during the day that day, she got a little burst of energy where she was acting like she was feeling fine. She tormented the dogs with her snack, and we even went for a walk around the neighborhood. Her face she was giving the dogs in these pictures looks seriously evil and mean!
She insisted on walking Lucky while I walked Alex.
November 28th
Colt and I took Kinley to That Art Place in Belton to make a Christmas plate.
This is how her plate turned out. I love it!
The sound of Kinley giggling in this video is the cutest. She was obsessed with her Little People Halloween book at the time. For some reason, when she would lift the flap and Colt would say "ouchie," she thought it was the funniest thing. She laughed at him doing this FOREVER.
November 29th
Out for another wagon walk around the neighborhood. On top of what I bought her, both her Giggy and Grandma got her Christmas outfits as well. We started wearing them at the end of November and wore them pretty much everyday to get as much use as we could out of them!
Like I said above, she was REALLY into stickers...even putting stickers on me!
Here's a little video of her that same day blowing kisses and waving bye to my phone. This was her routine for FaceTime on the phone with Giggy and Pa.
November 30th
Kinley playing with stickers again before bed... but this time on her face instead of mine.

































No comments:
Post a Comment