Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Mother's Day 2017

I was super thankful this past Mother's Day, and everyday, for our little girl that is full of personality. I was also thankful for my mom that spent her Mother's Day weekend helping me keep up with Kinley and have a garage sale before our move.
A lot of the time, I think that Kinley resembles Colt, especially when she was a newbown. In these particular pictures, I think she looks a lot like me though!
Colt wasn't home when this came in the mail. I opened it by accident so he wasn't able to surprise me on Mother's Day. He got a puzzle made out of a picture of me and Kinley. Kinley loved it then. Now she REALLY loves it since she's gotten even better at puzzles. It was a great gift that we play with often!
To celebrate Mother's Day, we took Kinley to play at the park.
It's hard to believe that in just a few months, we'll have a baby boy added to our little family that I'm already thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment