April 2nd
I brought out Kinley's old rock 'n play to give to Nicci for Dylan'Rae. Kinley immediately put her baby in it... and then herself. Notice she also has on her rubber boots!
I brought out Kinley's old rock 'n play to give to Nicci for Dylan'Rae. Kinley immediately put her baby in it... and then herself. Notice she also has on her rubber boots!
April 5th
I'm pretty sure this was her first ever time out with her nose in the corner. It was pretty pitiful. Time outs are a little more effective than spankings for her.
April 6th
April 11th
It flooded in Temple. Our backyard was underwater and roads were closed all over town.
Miss Kinley eating cereal with her hands.
I just took these two videos of her eating cereal because I thought they were funny and her Dad CANNOT STAND smacking and slurping.
April 13th
Water Wow books have to be one of the greatest toys ever. Kinley loves them. They are great for the car, restaurant...anywhere!
We walked to the park to play and her baby had to go with us. Here Kinley is giving her baby a drink of water and making her baby eat yogurt raisins. She got pretty upset when her baby wouldn't eat the raisin and it just got stuck in her mouth.
Colt joined us at the park and she insisted that he get on the airplane and ride too. He didn't quite fit.
Bubble bath fun
April 14th
I might've hid her must-have rain boots that morning..so her new necessity became upside down sunglasses!
April 21st
That's a wrap for April...6 more months of catchup to go!
I might've hid her must-have rain boots that morning..so her new necessity became upside down sunglasses!
By that afternoon, the rain boots were back out. She also found my old hat from when I was little. She had to wear it too. We spent a while that afternoon dressed up and coloring with sidewalk chalk.
April 16th
Morning snuggles and cartoon time
Making the dogs chase her down and wait for treats
Dress up before we went on a walk... this time it was a scarf, a headband, bows and my old hat. I can guarantee you that she probably wouldn't leave the house without it all on!
April 17th
April 20th
Playing on her slide
A video of her sliding down her slide head first...she's a little wild child.
April 21st
April 22nd
This is a video of her chasing the dogs with her stroller and trying to ram into them. She might be a little mean. She thought it was hysterical and could not quit giggling! She did this forever until we finally had to take her stroller away to save the dogs and give them a break.
April 27th
A tiny, little video that Colt took of her working on her animal sounds in the bathtub
That's a wrap for April...6 more months of catchup to go!
































No comments:
Post a Comment