On my birthday, Kinley and I started our day at the gym. My last day at CrossFit Sprag before our move was going to be the next day, May 18th. When they announced the May 17th workout as a partner workout, Jules and I assumed that we wouldn't have two partner workouts in a row and that it would be our last partner workout to do together before I moved. Her and I had started teaming up, and it was always assumed that we were going to be partners. After our workout, a few of the Sprag moms went to Chick-fil-a for lunch and a playdate. I miss all the Sprag moms that I worked out with in the mornings and their little ones!
I had a hair appointment later that day at 5. Colt kept Kinley while I was getting my hair done. When I got home from my appointment, surprisingly Matt and Whitney's car was there. Colt had cooked steak and all the sides by himself for dinner (while taking care of Kinley I'll add), and he had invited Matt, Whitney and Alicia over to surprise me for my birthday dinner! Whitney also brought Nothing Bundt Cakes for dessert. It was a nice little surprise. These girls are another reason that I miss Temple. They are two of the first people that I met when I moved there, and they became some of the best friends. We started out with no babies. As you can tell from this picture, all of our lives have definitely changed since we met! Since this picture was taken, Whitney and I are actually both working on Baby #2!


No comments:
Post a Comment