With closing on our Tyler house at the beginning of May and moving at the end of May, May was a busy month. Here's a recap of our month of May in photos and videos.
May 1st
Kinley was so tired she went in her room, got her pillow, grabbed a blanket and just laid down in the living room floor.
May 3rd
The day we closed on our house in Tyler, it was storming and hailing there. Colt got this from the backyard while we were in Tyler that day.
We should've saw it as a sign. Our A/C wasn't working that day and none of the electric on the kitchen island was working either. The electric was an easy fix, but the A/C we JUST NOW got resolved 6 months later! After months of issues, we now have a whole new unit. It just took 6 months! Frustrated would be an understatement...especially considering we bought a brand new house. We were so sick of having to go outside to the unit and rig and reset our unit every few hours. Surprisingly, Colt stayed really calm throughout the whole process. We're much more comfortable now that our house will cool below a certain temperature and work properly.
May 4th
Kinley playing at the park
She loved outside and loved trying to keep up with the big kids at the park. She still does.
May 6th
A short little video of Miss Bossy telling her Daddy to get in bed
May 7th
In her rubber boots of course
This is a longer video, but it's a video of Kinley squealing and playing fetch with Alex before bedtime.
May 8th
Sweet girl with her nose in the corner
May 13th
We had our garage sale that day. Colt was moonlighting out of town so my parents came to help me. It was big and we sold almost everything. We even put Kinley's plastic swimming pool in the front yard and put a free sign on it. A family loaded it up on top of their car and took it home. It was a sight Hopefully they actually made it home with it. All we had left by the end of the day fit in a couple of tiny boxes that my parents took to donate. We made a lot of money, but I'm still not sure garage sales are worth it. I ended up with a sunburn and exhausted by the end of it.
I'm not sure how I felt like taking Kinley to the park in our neighborhood at the end of that day, but I guess I did!
I also let her have Nutella and peanut butter with her dinner that night. I think this may have been the first time that she had ever tried it.
May 15th
Washing the truck with her Daddy
Every time he washes his truck, she wants to help.
This video is long and I'm sure boring for anyone but us. It's her and Colt playing ball. Colt actually just walked in the room and heard me watching the video and said she sounded like a little pterodactyl. What I didn't catch on video (and wished I would've) is right when I quit filming, Colt slid on the floor and busted it hard. He was flat on his back, and Kinley was just laughing at him.
Here's a short little trim of her just kicking the ball... maybe soccer in our future!?!
May 19th
I made the trip with Whitney and Alicia to Dallas to go to the Lululemon warehouse sale in Fair Park. Alicia was in a separate car with Luke, but Whitney, Witten, Kinley and I all rode together. I don't know what I was thinking going?!? When we got there, the line was like this. This was just to get in the door. Then there was like a 2 hour line once you got in the building. Us and our three babies did not get in line! We got right back in the car.
Instead we made a trip to Target. I had a mom fail and forgot to bring Kinley any shoes so I had to buy her some to wear that day! After Target we met back up with Alicia on Knox to go to the Lululemon there instead since our warehouse sale didn't work out. While we were killing time, Whitney went in Weir's with me to look at couches since it was up the street. I didn't buy anything at Lululemon so I basically went for the car ride and lunch at On the Border! I did find several couches I loved at Weir's though so it was just a matter of bringing Colt back to look and make a decision. I also got to spend some time with Whitney and Alicia before our move to Tyler so it wasn't a wasted trip.
Our babies checking out the couches
Our babies checking out the couches
May 20th
Kinley and I went to Lane Sirianni's 2nd birthday party at Extreme Cheer. She was sporting her Target shoes that I had to buy the day before! This coming summer, the Siriannis will actually live across the street from us here in Tyler.
A couple of videos of her eating lunch that day
The first one she is eating apple and the second she is just drinking water. She was in a little kick of being dramatic when she ate and drank. When she would eat, she would say "yum" and rub her belly. When she would drink, she would say "agh" and act like she was so refreshed. It was pretty cute. She actually did this earlier today after she drank water and she hadn't done it in forever!
May 21st
Daddy playing with Snapchat
May 26th
Kinley "helping" after we got to Tyler.
Colt bought this to kill flies around the house. It shoots salt. It's painful too because he shot me with the dang thing!
May 29th
Playing "soccer ball" in the front yard
May 30th
We took Kinley to the Faulkner Park splash pad here in Tyler. She played for a bit on the splash pad but was more interested in going to the playground instead.
Nose in the corner at the new house... I swear she's not always in the corner!
May 31st
Napping on the couch























No comments:
Post a Comment