We celebrated our One Year Anniversary on July 18th!! It was a Sunday and we were leaving for vacation the next weekend so we didn't really do too much. We went and saw Inception at the movies, cooked enchiladas for dinner and ate a couple of bites of the top of our wedding cake! It was a great and relaxing day!
What a difference a year in a freezer makes!
We both ate a couple of bites and it was actually pretty good!
The morning of our anniversary, I gave him a little memory book recapping our first year of being married. Here is a link to the book that I made him. I can't believe we've already been married a year, it went by so fast! We had a lot going on our first year of marriage! It was a very exciting and memorable year, and I can't wait to spend many more together!
The full link from the above post:
http://photos1.walmart.com/walmart/projectshareewelcome/l=967415005/p=558311280596201086/g=21156155/cobrandOid=1011/COBRAND_NAME=walmart/otsc=SYE/otsi=SPBKlink/


No comments:
Post a Comment