Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Riviera Maya - Sunday, July 25th

On Sunday, we met at 9:30 with Best Day Tours to see what excursions we wanted to do for the week. Colt and I planned a trip to Xplor on Monday, we all booked a trip to Tulum on Tuesday, and we all booked a snorkeling trip to three different locations on Wednesday. A lot of activities for one week, I know, but we figure you might as well experience it all while you're there! It was raining when we got up on Sunday morning and it was supposed to be raining ALL day that day so we figured it would be a good day to go to Playa Del Carmen for a little shopping. We got a taxi and went about 25 minutes to town. I ended up making the biggest purchase of all and bought a crocodile purse. I have been looking for a purse FOREVER, so Colt was very happy that I finally found one that I liked. After debating on it for a while I bought it, and he even got him a free (or almost free) matching wallet! We walked a few blocks and ended up going to take a look at the public beach while we were there. We caught a ride back to the resort, went to the beach for a little while, and then went to dinner that night and tried out their Italian restaurant.

5th Avenue in Playa
Colt in one of the masks that they were selling everywhere. He hates this picture!
Dede, Colt and my mom

The public beach we walked down to
Me and my mom
Colt and his mom
Colt and I
By the time we got back to the resort, the sun was out!
Dede, my mom and I
Me with my new purse
Our moms
Colt and I at the resort
More pool pics
On the way down to the beach Sunday afternoon
Colt and I
Mom and I
Us again!
I love this pic. It's one of the ones that Colt edited.

Colt and my mom looking for shells
Colt's not much of a layout and relax at the beach person so whenever we were at the beach he was prety much always in the water!
It started raining and everyone, but Colt and I, left the beach! He wanted to go down to the right side of the beach where the big rocks were. I tried to stay in the shelter though! Here are some pics of him playing in the rain! He slipped on the rocks and fell. Luckily, he didn't hurt himself and I even got it on video!!
Leaving the room that night to go to dinner.
Our moms before dinner Sunday night
The four of us eating Italian for dinner. This is when I slung my hair in dressing and got it all greasy. Ha!
I love this pic of the four of us after dinner!
Colt even took pics on one of the men's restrooms because he thought it was so nice! We pretty much have pics of EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment