Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

September

August seemed like it really flew by! We've been really busy the last couple of weeks. With Colt starting medical school and studying a lot and me being in fall busy season and working overtime, it seems like we're never home lately. We're either at school/work or in the car on the way to school/work! And when we are home, Colt usually has reading or studying to catch up on. We have been carpooling which makes it better! Colt has to leave the house at 6:20 to get him to the school by 7. This puts me at work by 7:15ish, I get off by 5:30ish, pick him up and we're USUALLY home by 6:30 or so. It actually makes my work day better because if it wasn't for him forcing me to get up earlier, I would be at work later at night, and to me it's a lot better to get in early and get my hours in!

September will probably be a lot of this same thing for us. I feel like the lucky one out of the two of us. At least when I get off, I get to come home and not think. Plus, our hours (and Saturday work) are cut back a little the next two weeks due to Labor Day, so it hasn't been too bad. I feel like he never really gets to relax, at least not during the week. It's definitely not college! Be thinking of him as he gets adjusted to school, and I get adjusted to him being in school :)


Get your free September desktop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment