Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Six Flags - July 15th

Both of David's daughters were in town for a little while and they had a trip planned to Six Flags on Thursday, July 15th so I took off work and we went to Six Flags with them before they left town. Victoria, David's youngest, was in town from Steamboat Springs, and Lindsey and Paul were in with their two girls on a break from Africa, where they have been living since December and doing missionary work. Six Flags was a lot of fun, but I can definitely tell a difference between this time and the last time we went when Colt and I first started dating. I don't know if it was the heat or the difference a few years makes, but the rides definitely took more of a toll on me this time and on Colt too! Afterwards we both came home and slept the rest of the afternoon and night!

Group pic before we started the day:
Colt, Me, Lindsey, Paul, Victoria and David
And a couple of pics of Colt and I while we were waiting on the others to arrive

No comments:

Post a Comment