As I mentioned on my previous post, Colt was in ultrasound/anesthesia in May and had a lighter schedule. Besides doctors appointments and work, here's a little recap of the rest of May via our random phone pics and my planner.
I think we spent the first weekend in May visiting my parents and then his parents.
Our dogs have a rough life!
May 4th

Colt tore down the existing workbench in the garage, built him a new one along with some extra shelves and reorganized the garage.
May 5th and 6th
May 6th we went and celebrated Kacie's birthday at a new wine bar in Temple, Vinoteca, with a big group of friends.
Colt snapped a pic of another resident falling asleep during a morning conference. These are your doctors when you go to the emergency room!
May 7th

Colt built his mom her mother's day present. It's a mini greenhouse.
May 9th
We drove to Waco that weekend to meet David, Dede, Nicci, Kevin, Davallen, Blake and Victoria for dinner at On the Border. Have I mentioned how much I miss being super close to an On the Border or Christina's?!
Since Colt was loving Cards Against Humanity for a little while and playing a lot, he ordered all the expansion decks.
Our magnolia tree got a bloom
May 10th
We had dinner on May 13th at Colt's mentor's house in Belton.
Colt got another new toy. He finds good deals and usually buys them used. I definitely don't mind this hobby! Plus, he builds stuff that we don't have to buy!
May 14th
I think we spent the first weekend in May visiting my parents and then his parents.
Our dogs have a rough life!
May 4th

Colt got a new tool
On May 5th, I started my childbirth classes at the hospital. They were every Tuesday in May from 6-8pm. Colt went with me to the first one and the last one I think but skipped the couple in between. I had signed up for the breastfeeding class that went along with the the childbirth classes, but it was scheduled for June 24th. I obviously didn't make that one and was already breastfeeding at that point.Colt tore down the existing workbench in the garage, built him a new one along with some extra shelves and reorganized the garage.
May 5th and 6th
Colt snapped a pic of another resident falling asleep during a morning conference. These are your doctors when you go to the emergency room!
May 7th

We put up outdoor lights.
We celebrated Lucky's 8th birthday.Colt built his mom her mother's day present. It's a mini greenhouse.
May 9th
We drove to Waco that weekend to meet David, Dede, Nicci, Kevin, Davallen, Blake and Victoria for dinner at On the Border. Have I mentioned how much I miss being super close to an On the Border or Christina's?!
Since Colt was loving Cards Against Humanity for a little while and playing a lot, he ordered all the expansion decks.
Our magnolia tree got a bloom
May 10th
We had dinner on May 13th at Colt's mentor's house in Belton.
Colt got another new toy. He finds good deals and usually buys them used. I definitely don't mind this hobby! Plus, he builds stuff that we don't have to buy!
May 14th
We watched Kinley grow and start moving and kicking like crazy.
This was her pushing her butt (I think) out.
May 15th
Colt went to the gun range with James
May 16th
We celebrated my 30th birthday.Lucky partied hard on my birthday.
Colt also built a make shift router table on my birthday to finish stuff for the nursery.
We went to Forney for Hensley's baby shower and to visit family.
Colt built his mom a planting table... I think that's what it's called?!
May 27th and 28th
I'm not sure if he did something to his truck or if he just took a picture of it.
May 29th
Our yard before our BaByQ
May 30th
I'm so far behind on posting... and I've been taking a TON of pics of Kinley the last few months to get up here... but I'm now at least done "scrapbooking" May.














No comments:
Post a Comment