Oh my! Kinley has grown SO MUCH since September. I guess that's expected given it's been 8 months!
Daddy was off for the weekend on the 5th and 6th so he got to hang out with us.
Daddy was off for the weekend on the 5th and 6th so he got to hang out with us.
September 5th
September 6th
Dressed up for the Cowboy game


I started back to work that week. It didn't matter if I tried to get up early for work or if I waited because when I got up, she got up too.
September 7th
This is how we worked most of the time. I think she got used to sleeping right up against me which made it so I couldn't put her down.
September 8th
Sweet smile
September 9th
More working with mom
Afternoon stroll
September 11th
Hanging out on our tummy in the crib
Here are some videos from our week too:
Kinley on her activity mat
Daddy filming Kinley swinging
Kinley smiling during the Cowboy game.
This is a cute one!
Kinley giving out more smiles.














No comments:
Post a Comment