Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Week 14: September 12th-18th


This week started off with a rough week for mommy.
I had a headache and was achy for about 4 days along with a clogged milk duct. I was taking warm baths and doing everything I could find that I read to try to help.  That Saturday, the 12th, I woke up drenched in sweat and felt even worse. It hurt to even walk. By Saturday night, I had chills. I was shivering and my teeth were chattering. I started googling since Colt was at work. It hadn't dawned on me that it could be mastitis but I'm pretty positive that's what it was. Colt ended up picking me up a prescription on his way home and a day or two later, I felt better. It was awful. Feeling like you have the flu while trying to take care of a newborn do not go hand in hand. 

She discovered her hands around this week. I also realized that I couldn't just leave her laying on the couch anymore. She rolled from her back to her front while laying on the couch.

September 12th
I guess Colt was taking a picture because the bed was just a little full!
This sweetie turned 3 months old.
It was obviously a rough day!


Lucky loved and still loves Kinley's blankets.
September 13th
Kinley definitely liked to be talked to and have attention! I love this little video of her. 
This baby loved to watch some TV

September 14th
Sweet baby
Kinley working
September 16th
She loves when you sing to her... even though I can't sing. 
September 17th
I loved this little outfit.




September 18th
Lucky cuddling with Kinley.

No comments:

Post a Comment