By our scale, at 15 weeks, she was weighing about 13.6 lbs.
Around this time if I put her to bed at 8:30, she was up at 2. If I put her to bed around 10, she was up at 4. I thought we were starting to get a little routine but mid-week she seemed to regress a little and we weren't getting much sleep at all. We were back to being up every two hours again. The two hour routine unfortunately became our norm for months!
This week, we had dinner at Corona's in Belton with Alicia, Ben, Whitney, Matt, Tyler and Sterling. Even though she was pretty tired and not very smiley, she was good and didn't start fussing at all until the very end.
September 20th
Dressed up again for another Cowboy game with Dad. I love these pictures of her! We couldn't wear leggings very much because they cut into her chunky thighs.
September 22nd
Conked out in the Baby K'tan while I worked
How does this even happen? At least she was happy about it.
September 23rd
She loved watching Lucky and would just laugh at him. Lucky was interested in her from a distance or happy to sleep on top of her while she was asleep. He also would "howl" when she cried. He still howls when she cries.
I took a picture and text it to Colt I think because it was a miracle that she stayed asleep when I put her down. She woke up not too long after I took the pic though and this didn't become a common event!
September 25th
A little video from the week.... Ignore my singing!











No comments:
Post a Comment