We took Kinley's 1 year photos yesterday. It's crazy to think in just a couple weeks she will be 1 year old! She definitely wasn't smiley for her pictures yesterday but they are still super cute. This morning she woke up running fever though and has slept ALL day long today so far with the exception of being up for a couple hours. That is probably the reason she wasn't very smiley for her pictures yesterday. Poor baby. Hope she gets to feeling better soon!
Here's some pics from our week back in October.
That week, on the 6th, we went to the UMHB Career Fair and sat at my company's booth for a while and visited with a couple people from my work. That same night since Daddy was working, Kinley and I went and met friends for dinner at BJ's. It was a big day for us, and she did awesome at both things! Josh also came to visit us that week too.
We did a lot of this.
Sporting one of her outfits from Giggy. Her moods could change in a flash!
And an outfit from Grandma all in the same day!
I loved these little skeleton pajamas. They glowed in the dark. She's gotten a lot of hair since these pics.
October 4th
I ordered a zipadee zip with hopes of better sleep. I don't think it really worked for us!
Hanging out with Daddy after he got off work.
October 5th
Sleeping with her fingers sprawled out.
Lucky curled up next to her.
October 6th
When she was throwing fits, she figured out how to roll over and get out of her swing so when I used it, I had to start buckling her in.
October 8th
Some videos that won't really interest anyone but us I'm sure.
One of Kinley's favorite thing to do was play with a little owl dress that one of Colt's friends gave us as a gift.
This is Lucky howling. He always howls when she cries... still does. He had never howled like this until Kinley came along! He only does it when I'm not next to her. It's like he's trying to tell me to come help her!
And just some extra from the week that I couldn't delete. Ignore the sound of my pump. Definitely glad, I'm not doing that anymore!

















No comments:
Post a Comment