Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Week 28: December 19th-25th

This was some of our pics from Week 28. The end of that week, we were celebrating Christmas, and I will put those in their own separate post.

December 19th 
Getting really good at holding her own bottle
She was so wore out, she just fell asleep in her floor. This was a miracle at the time for this non sleeping baby. 
December 21st
I had to start buckling her in because she was ready to break loose.
Chunky getting ready to take her bath... I miss all those rolls. 
December 23rd
I love these pics. This also shows how hot it was the week of Christmas. 
Colt's attempt at trying to get Kinley to ride the Roomba... I don't know if our Roomba has a weight limit or what but it kept shutting itself down so it didn't work for us! 


No comments:

Post a Comment