Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

First Christmas as a family of 3 (or 5 if you include the pups)

I previously posted about our new favorite Christmas decorations, but before I post about all of our Christmas celebrations, here's a quick look at some of our Christmas decorations that first Christmas as a family of 3 (or 5). 

I love our tree, and it always looks so empty in the house once I take it down. 
 I had to get Kinley a stocking since it was her first Christmas so I ordered her, Colt and I all new matching stockings from Pottery Barn. I tried to keep it basic so that just in case our family ever grows, maybe we can keep the same ones. Lucky and Alex didn't get new ones. They have the same stockings they've had since their first Christmases. Theirs are the little ones on both sides. 
Maybe in a couple years, we will have a fireplace again to hang our stockings on!
 Kinley's handprint from right after she was born. 
We made one of these for her room and had enough clay to make this one as an extra. I figured it made a good ornament!
This was Kinley's first ornament that I bought long before Christmas with her name, date of birth, weight and length on it. 
We bought this when we were out and about not long after she was born.
Her footprint that we also made as gifts.
 I love this on our tree! I'm going to have to find another cute craft idea for this Christmas. 
I also love this of her little feet. I had it sitting on our entertainment center this past Christmas. 
And this is the ornament that Linda and Tooter bought her in honor of her first Christmas. 
Celebrating Christmas with a baby made Christmas even more special and more memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment