For the record, the only reason I'm STILL posting by weeks is because it's easier for me to knock out a week than a whole month because of all the pictures I took of our sweet girl. Once I FINALLY get to her first birthday, I plan on just doing a monthly photo dump.
December 12th, Kinley celebrated her 1/2 year birthday.
December 13th
Kinley playing with presents under the tree. Our tree was safe from her this year, but I have a feeling we will have a lot more trouble keeping her out of the presents and the tree this coming Christmas.
We made these reindeer out of her footprints for a keepsake for our own tree and to give a few as gifts. They turned out super cute.
The 14th, we had her 6 month well visit. The 15th, we hosted an interview dinner at our house for the potential interns that were in town interviewing.
The 16th, Linda and Tooter came down to celebrate Christmas. We ordered Jason's Deli and ate it at the house so we could relax and visit a little more.
Kinley with her great grandpa, Tooter.
Linda and Tooter got her this cute personalized ornament for her first Christmas.
December 17th
Sitting up like a big girl and playing with Cohen's Christmas present again.
December 18th
Grandma brought her this little dress back from Aruba so even though it was technically winter, we had to try it on and send her pictures.
Evidently she wasn't sleeping and I had to get in the crib with her this day... or maybe I needed a nap too... that's very likely.
All smiles in her pjs
Sleepy little girl cuddling before bed... this is when we were trying out the zipadeezip in an attempt to make her sleep on her own better!
A video from the week of her eating... she quickly learned to like her food.













No comments:
Post a Comment