Kinley turned 6 months old on December 12th. I previously wrote about her 6 month well visit that we had on the 14th. At 6 months, she was 16 lbs. 4 oz. (52%) 2 ft. 1.79 in. or almost 26 inches (44%) 42.5 cm. head (58%).
A few other little things that I jotted down:
- She was outgrowing her 3-6 month pants so I had to order her 6-9 months.
- We went ahead and graduated from her infant car seat to her convertible car seat around this time.
- She was starting to eat more and more solids, like sweet potatoes, bananas, and apples.
- She had an exaggerated yawn... I said one day that I wondered where she got it from... Colt said that I do it all the time!
- She was sitting up on her own.
- She was getting more and more busy. She wouldn't really just lay on my chest anymore. It was always head up and looking around.
- She was really loving her baths.
- She was sleeping in bed with us. I would try to let her cry it out but she would cry for over an hour... and still wouldn't give up! I tried the come back every few minute and gradually increasing time too... it was a no go!
- She loved rocking and watching her projector on the ceiling. She would stare up at the ceiling and smile so big.
- Right before she turned 6 months, she quit taking a pacifier and started nursing without a nipple shield at the same time. She pretty much did both on her own so I guess she was just done with them!
Here are her 6 month pictures and a few of the outtakes too!
She was obviously done with pictures!





No comments:
Post a Comment