Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

Remainder July in Photos

Here are a few more pictures and videos from our month back in July. 

July 3rd
Colt was working a moonlighting shift in Llano so Kinley and I put on our swimsuits and went swimming in her pool in the backyard! She is definitely a water baby.
I sent this video to Colt of her splashing and playing in the pool. I don't think it was on this swimming trip but she quickly learned that her favorite thing to do in her pool was slide. 
July 5th
Kinley and I had lunch with Whitney that day. Then we spent the rest of the day playing. 
This video is of her laughing at me. I LOVE her laughs. 

July 8th
Running into things on the 4-wheeler that Giggy and Papa got her. 
July 9th
We were getting ready to leave for vacation so we went to Forney and stayed with them before our flight out. Side note... Kinley didn't sleep in the pack-n-play while we were in Forney, and it almost made us want to cancel our vacation! I'm glad we didn't!

Grandma and her friend got this little dress for Kinley while they were in Aruba. 
This is Kinley doing her crawl/walk since we weren't quite walking yet before vacation. 

July 10th
Daddy holding Kinley and I
That night we went to Tokyo Harbor for dinner. Grandma thought Kinley would like watching the hibachi.
July 17th
We got home from vacation this day. She immediately went and sat in her chair, kicked back and it looked like she was looking at all her toys! She literally went and touched every single toy. She also had to show off her walking skills for the first time in our house. 
Here's the video of her walking around. 
Video of her playing with her toys... I swear she got even more smart while we were on vacation. 
July 20th
At the time, Colt was still on schedule to work at Providence in Waco after residency so he had an orientation that day. I went and dropped him off at the hospital and then went to meet Whitney and Katie over at Magnolia Market. Of course, Kinley fell asleep as soon as I pulled up so I sat in the car for a while and let her sleep. Then I met up with them at the bakery. About the time I got out of the car, Colt called and was already done with orientation so I went to the Foundry across the street with them real quick before heading to pick him up. That night, since we were already in Waco, Colt's family drove and met us at Chuy's for dinner. His whole family ended up coming including Nicci, Davallen, Blake, Victoria, Tooter and Linda. Since the whole family was there, I got some pics after dinner. 

Kinley with her Grandma and Papa
With her great grandparents Tooter and Linda
Her cousin Davallen
Blake and Victoria... at the time Kinley was still too little for Blake to hold her. 
July 21st
On her 4-wheeler yet again
A video of the beginning of her dancing skills...
another video of her relaxing on the couch...
and another of her walking in her Nike's.
That night the group that Colt was planning on working for, ESP, had a bowling event that we went to. 

July 22nd
Kinley likes to feed the dogs and me. Here's a video of her feeding me.
July 23rd
I helped host a wedding shower for Anna. I guess I am pretty short?! It almost looks like we lined up from tallest to shortest. Later that night, Kinley and I went to dinner at Meg's with more ladies - Tina, Brianna and Katie. 
July 25th
I got an icee while we were at Target and she stole it. 


July 26th
Kissing her baby (my old baby... I told you my mom saved everything)
Blake and Victoria came for a visit, and we went to dinner out at the lake at Deadfish Grill. 

They got her some personalized Sperry shoes that they brought with them. A tattoo artist was at the Northpark store one day while Blake was working so he had to buy Kinley some. If you know Blake, you know he is a shoe guy. We wore these shoes like crazy and she just now outgrew them. 
July 28th
Cutie with bubbles on her chin

No comments:

Post a Comment