Colt would probably kill me if he knew I was putting this on our blog! He made the cover of the Scott & White Emergency Medicine residency pamphlet though.
Everyone in the program gave him a hard time about making the cover of the pamphlet. He did something (as usual) to one of the staff, and they created this and sent it to him!
I would love to see him in work mode. He actually treated a baby that I know last night. The parents text me this morning that they were super appreciative of Colt and his kindness. They said it was a blessing having someone that cared. Although I know his caring meter depends on the patient and how they are acting sometimes... I know he is a good doctor. I just won't ever be able to see him in action!
As you can see from my text to him below... in my mind, I see Grey's Anatomy or Chicago Med. Colt says it's nothing like that though. He actually doesn't like watching any medical shows because he thinks they are stupid and not realistic. He also will solve the cases or say how what they are doing is something that you would or wouldn't actually do in real life. He also says they don't have time to sit around and chat (or do other things like on Grey's Anatomy). Imagine that! Regardless, I'm proud of him. Only a few more months and he will be done with residency.



No comments:
Post a Comment