Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2017

September in Photos

Here are our pictures from September 2016.

September 1st
Riding her horse
I had her trying on clothes again.
She's not always happy
September 2nd
I was signed up for a CrossFit team competition so I was going to the gym some Fridays to practice with one of my teammates, Krista. There isn't childcare on Fridays so one of the guys that helps coach sometimes, Derek, babysat and strolled Kinley and Megan's little boy, Cooper, around the building for us. Kinley and I also went to lunch that day with Tina, Riley, Baby Dawson and Baby Avery at the Good Life after we left the gym. 
September 4th
I previously posted about our plans for moving to Tyler after Colt gets done with his residency. This was the weekend that we spent a couple nights in Tyler for our formal tour and Colt's interview. We visited my parents before we went to Tyler.

Kinley played with my old crazy coupe as usual.
She also rode the 4-wheeler with her Daddy
We stayed in Tyler on the 4th and 5th. The first night we had dinner at Lago Del Pino with the two residents from Temple that currently work there and their families. The next day, they had a realtor give us a tour of the neighborhoods and the area. We grabbed lunch at Chuy's and ended up eating dinner that night at a restaurant called Juls. During our downtime, we drove around some more neighborhoods on our own, and we also took Kinley swimming at the hotel. On the 6th, Colt had his interview, tour of the hospital and lunch with several of the other doctors at a steak place downtown. I think the name of it was Jake's. They had an offer letter waiting for him when he finished his interview, but he also got the formal copies and handbook in the mail shortly after we got back home. 
September 6th
This was after we got back home from Tyler. It looks like Kinley had just woke up. I took this to send to my mom to show her what Kinley looked like in a pair of shorts that she had bought her. 
September 12th
Kinley's Halloween costume came in the mail so we had to try it on. She had on everything except for her little bobby socks. She also turned 15 months old this day. 
September 17th 
Nicci and Dede signed Davallen up for a Father/Daughter dance at the Devonshire club house in their neighborhood, and they asked Colt if he would escort her. It was one of his few days off that month so we drove to Forney so that he could go with her. Colt did his duty by taking her, but they didn't stay gone too long. He also said they didn't even dance! To his credit, he said that no one did. He said Davallen spent most of the time playing with other girls around the pool while he talked to some of the Dads.

They both looked cute dressed up and ready to go though!
September 18th
Kinley laying on Alex...
September 20th
...and sitting on her...
...and laying on her again!
Bath time... I think she looks so evil and sneaky in this picture!
I definitely prefer this face!
September 21st
We had our final meeting with the architect in Waco and got our blueprints for the house we were planning on building in China Springs. Colt actually had the meeting... I chased Kinley around and entertained her. I really wish we were going to be living in that house next year... someday. When we are ready to build, at least we have a lot of the work done. After our meeting, we met Matt, Whitney and Witten at Chuy's for lunch. 

September 23rd
We went to playgroup at Lion's Park. This car is always Kinley's favorite thing at the park. 
September 25th
We went to Katie Pakzad's baby shower. I won the baby food tasting game... wonder why?!?
September 26th
Alex is the best dog. She just lays there and takes everything Kinley does to her. Once she's had enough, she'll get up and leave, but she puts up with a lot. 
September 27th
Another trip to Lions Park.
This is one of Colt's favorite pictures of Kinley for some reason! She was peaking through the slide. 
September 28th
Still playing with her little Easter basket
September 29th
She started getting real brave. I turned the corner and she had climbed up like this. I made her get down... but not before I took a picture. 
Eating spaghetti...and also COVERED in spaghetti.
September 30th
Playgroup that week was at Maggie Moo's, an ice cream place here in town. They gave the kids a tour and showed them how they make ice cream and cones (which of course Kinley wasn't interested in). Then we all got a chance to eat ice cream before heading to a nearby park to play. 
Later that day in her overalls that Grandma got her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment