Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2017

TMEA Fall Festival

A group that I'm in, the Temple Medical Education Alliance (TMEA), hosted a fall festival on October 21st. They had a costume contest, and the Capitol of Texas Zoo brought some animals for the kids. This is the same group that hosts all the playgroups that we go to. I'm glad they do things like this for the families and kids. Personally, I was a little disappointed in the petting zoo. When I thought petting zoo, I was expecting animals that the kids could actually pet. They brought a bird, a turtle, a snake, and a spider. I guess it was ok for the older kids, but Kinley and the younger ones weren't interested. It was still a good time though. We got to dress up in our Halloween costume, and we got to play at the park with Giggy! 

Colt was working the day of the fall festival.  My parents were due for a visit so I had invited them up that weekend to go with me so they could see Kinley in her costume. My dad ended up staying at the house while my mom and I took Kinley to the fall festival. I think he was afraid he was going to have to walk too much and would tire out before we were ready to come home. 

Kinley looked super cute flashing back to the 50's!
 I'm glad we got to wear her costume more than just on Halloween night. 
Her little petticoat! 
I attempted to dress the part too with things that I already had. I also got blisters from those dang shoes!
I think Giggy had fun playing at the park with Kinley and seeing how wild and brave she is! Kinley got really brave on the slides and decided she wanted to go down all the tallest slides on her own.
This shows her fun little personality and what a little stinker she is!
Blowing kisses at the camera. 
Here's a couple videos of Kinley sliding... while my mom and I just laughed and laughed at her. 




No comments:

Post a Comment