Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Colt's 25th Birthday & Halloween

Colt's birthday and Halloween fell on a Wednesday this year. I left work a little early so I could make it to the 4:00 workout just in case Colt got off early enough and felt like doing anything. I had asked him earlier if he wanted to go to dinner and he said no. I also asked if he wanted me to cook anything special and he said no. He had been exhausted from his work schedule so I had a feeling he would want to do much. I did stop and buy him his favorite, Wal-Mart cheesecake. 
He ended up not getting home until late that night so I placed a to-go order from Cristina's and brought it back to the house. After dinner, we just watched a little TV and he was ready for bed and made me turn off the porch lights! We only had about 10-12 trick or treaters. 

And yes, I dressed the dogs up for a little bit in the same costumes they wear every year!











No comments:

Post a Comment