We took it easy all weekend, and it was GREAT! And besides breakfast on Saturday, I didn't cook at all until Sunday night! Friday night, I ended up looking at vacation stuff all night while he was playing a video game on the computer, and we ended up going and grabbing Wingstop for dinner. After breakfast and a little TV on Saturday morning, I went to a baby shower in our neighborhood. Saturday afternoon, Colt's parents were getting back from Hawaii and they were bringing Davallen back with them. Davallen had been living in Hawaii so we haven't seen her in forever. We went to visit them for a little while and had BBQ with them for lunch. The rest of the day and night we took it easy around the house. Sunday Colt had to work, but he got off early and when he got in we went and had lunch at Cristina's. We had planned on going to hang out with Brock and Lindsay, but ended up having a change of plans so he watched football and I caught up on things around the house.
Colt had originally thought he would be off today for Veteran's day so I took off from work. He ended up having to go in but he still got off by around lunch. I had the morning to myself though and did a little meal planning and went grocery shopping. Grocery shopping is so much better during the week! I also ordered my first ever pair of glasses this morning. I went to the eye doctor a couple months ago because I thought my sight had gotten worse and evidently I was right. I do need glasses for far off. My eyes aren't that bad and I could probably pass the drivers test but the eye doctor did say I needed to be wearing them and that I would probably find that I can see a lot better once I get them.
Besides a few random things, I think I am finally up-to-date on our blog. Now I just have to get going on a couple of other projects that I've been putting off forever, the main one being finishing copying my mom's video tapes to DVD. I started this years ago when we still lived in Royse City and still haven't finished!
Besides a few random things, I think I am finally up-to-date on our blog. Now I just have to get going on a couple of other projects that I've been putting off forever, the main one being finishing copying my mom's video tapes to DVD. I started this years ago when we still lived in Royse City and still haven't finished!
No comments:
Post a Comment