Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Mavs Game and Remainder Weekend

On October 26th, we went to the Mavs pre game against the Charlotte Bobcats. The tickets were given to me at work by one of the partners. They were for a suite that belongs to one of our clients that I work on. We got to invite a couple friends, so we took Josh and one of his friends. We ended up sharing the suite with the partner and some of his family and friends.
I honestly didn't watch the game much because I felt like I was eating the whole time. We had snacks, fajita, and then we got to choose a dessert from the amazing dessert tray that they brought around. I went with cheesecake, and it was a good choice. Josh's friend made the comment that she couldn't ever go to a game again because she will be asking for the dessert tray! It was a good time, and I'm glad we were able to go. 
We took it pretty easy the rest of the weekend. Colt was off Saturday. Saturday night we ended up making a short appearance at our neighbor Wylie's birthday party. I don't even think we stayed 30 minutes. Colt had to work Sunday morning which means we were in bed by 8 or 8:30. 
This has become the normal bedtime since he started surgery!
Sunday when Colt got home from work, everyone was napping except for me. Colt didn't even go to the trouble of changing out of his scrubs.





No comments:

Post a Comment