Pages

Friday, December 30, 2016

Florida Vacation - July 12th

We had a great Christmas... busy... but great. We actually just finished the last of our Christmas celebrations yesterday morning. We like to celebrate for a whole week I guess. Of course, before I can post about our Christmas, I'm back to this summer and our vacation.

Day 2, we headed to the beach. James had the idea that it would be better and less crowded to walk down the beach to a spot. I don't know what he was thinking. He wasn't carrying a baby and all our gear that's for sure! We didn't make the walk any other day and were perfectly happy right down from the condo. 

This was her first time to see the beach! It looks like she might've been chewing on a seashell to celebrate. 


A video of her the first time she got her feet in the sand... you can hear her protective Dad telling me to not go any further and to keep both hands on her!  
Another video of her going into the ocean with her Daddy.

Playing in her personal swimming pool 
After we spent some time at the beach, we walked back and got in the pool for a bit.
James and Jessica... the soon to be married couple. 
After a morning at the beach and pool, she was ready for a nap. 
That night we went to dinner at a place called Old Bay Steamer. Colt got king crab, and I ordered a lobster, scallop and shrimp combo dinner. Everything was really good. Kinley even got her taste of some seafood. After dinner, we went to visit James' grandpa at his garage and chased Kinley around for a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment