Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Kinley's Sunshine and Lemonade 1st Birthday Party - The Decor

I took so many pictures of Kinley's 1st birthday party, I'm going to separate it into two different posts - the decor and the actual party. I loved her party theme and loved how everything turned out!
Thanks again to Daddy for making the lemonade stand. The "K" on the front door was actually decoration from our baby shower. I reused it and just switched out the hanging ribbon to yellow. 

The white vanity was actually my old furniture. I needed a table for the entryway, and it was just hanging out not being used in our spare closet. 

I loved how her monthly banner turned out. All those monthly pictures that I took were put to use. It was fun when I was making this to see how much she changed each month.
Her 1st birthday book, "You Are My Sunshine," that guest signed...
 I love the idea that she'll have this to look back on and be able to read all the notes from family and friends. 
Bubbles and water guns in hopes to help entertain the kids at the party.
Her highchair banner... it took way more ribbon that I had planned to make this. 
The kitchen table with lemonade, sweet tea, cupcakes, cookies and fruit. 
I ordered her cookies from a lady in town. Everything else pretty much came from Sam's, including the cupcakes. Since my parents came to town the night before the party, they got to help run errands the morning of the party and pick up everything that had to be picked up the day of.
I absolutely LOVED her cookies. They turned out even cuter than I expected. 
They even tasted good too. 
Cutting out her name like I did in the picture above and the little number 1's on her cupcakes was probably the most tedious thing that I did for her party.
A few of the galvanized serving trays and pieces were borrowed.  Everything that I bought, the drink dispensers, cupcake stand and picnic caddy, I either found at Sam's or Amazon. 
The table on the back porch even got decorated too. 
I know that Kinley won't remember her 1st birthday party, but I had fun planning and making everything for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment