Kinley has been sick AGAIN... this time with some type of upper respiratory sickness. On Wednesday she woke up from her nap coughing and acting like she was having trouble catching her breath. She was also really croupy sounding. Colt happened to be home and was sleeping because he was coming off of a 36 hour call shift at the hospital. I called him and woke him up to come listen to her. He was about ready to take her to the ED, but thankfully she calmed down when we got some Tylenol in her. We couldn't get her in with her pediatrician so we made her an appointment that night at the after hours pediatrician, and they gave her an oral steroid to help her kick it. Poor girl can't catch a break! I'm hoping she is getting all the sicknesses out of her system and will have a good immune system by the time she starts school! Sick Kinley... means not a lot of sleep and not a lot of rest for me. I had planned (as always) on playing major catch up on here, but that obviously hasn't happened! It's December and I'm still six months behind and posting about June... I don't think I took quite as many pictures in Year 2 so I'm hoping once I get her 1st birthday party post up, I can catch up fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment