I think I've mentioned before that my mom keeps EVERYTHING. When we moved to Tyler, she gave me my old picnic table from when I was little. We used it "as is" for a while. When Colt had time, he ended up painting it, as well as putting a new table top and new seats on it. Kinley eats pretty much every meal at this little table. I might usually sit across from her too... which is definitely getting harder to do now that I am so pregnant! We've had a couple of people ask us where they could find a table like it. I've had to tell them that I have no idea because it's over 30 years old! I think it was given to my mom and was actually another kids even before it was mine. I'm glad she held onto this because it's definitely came in handy and is used all the time at our house now.





No comments:
Post a Comment