Kinley is definitely a water baby and loves the water most of the time. However, our swim lessons this past summer were hit or miss... usually a miss. We got a late start because of the move and then me trying to find someone to fit us in their schedule. Because the water started cooling off before her sessions were over, we actually didn't even get to finish all our 10 lessons and got refunded what we missed. Most of the lessons we did get to go to, Kinley wasn't really a fan and cried for me most of the time. She could do everything the instructor wanted her to. She just didn't want to. It was to the point that the last couple of sessions, I left her and either sat in the car or where she couldn't see me. I think it went a little better when I did that. I mainly just signed her up for them to keep her comfortable in the water at this age. We'll try them again this coming summer and see how it goes.




No comments:
Post a Comment