I have so many pictures from Kinley's 2nd birthday party that I'm separating this into two posts, the decorations and the actual party. Even though Kinley turned 2 on June 12th, and we celebrated on the actual day in Temple here and here, we didn't get to have her actual birthday party with friends and family until June 25th when Colt joined us in Tyler.
We had a flamingo themed party. I figured that it might be one of the last times that I got to choose the party theme. Plus, at this point, she wasn't crazy into Minnie Mouse quite yet! I think I enjoy party planning and all the little details a little too much!
I did not buy the metal flamingo. Colt's mom happened to have it already at her house and just brought it with her.

I got Kinley to put her handprint on a canvas and made a flamingo out of it. It was just a last minute thing I saw online, and I happened to already have everything at the house to do it. All the guests signed the book Sylvie for Kinley to enjoy reading in the future. I did a book at her first birthday party too, and I hope to keep doing it at future ones.
I made this wreath for the door.
Some of her 2 year pictures hung from the mantle.
I priced cakes around Tyler but after asking one of my friends, Jules, a few questions about icing tips and watching a couple of videos, I ended up making Kinley's cake and the cupcakes myself. They were simple, but I think they both turned out pretty cute!
I played around with doing the cookies myself, but ordered them instead!
Party treats for all the kids that came
Here is everyone that was able to make it to Kinley's 2nd birthday party:
Pa and Giggy
Grandma and Papa
Nicci, Davallen and Dylan'Rae
Blake and Victoria
Joe, Lily and Logan
Jacob, Bailey and Cohen
Tooter and Grandma Linda
Uncle Butch and Aunt Ann
Josh and Brianna Diviney
James and Jessica Carr along with one of James' friends that was in town for their wedding
Gerald, Allison and Hensley Harris
Our neighbors - Traci, Slay, Colt and Eva Mayo
Heath, Jennifer, Tenison and Heston were not able to make it because they were sick. I was disappointed because the boys would've had a blast playing in the backyard. Nadine wasn't able to make it either. She had a death in her family and wasn't feeling up to it.
We had a full house and a big, fun day to celebrate Kinley turning 2!
















So so cute!!
ReplyDelete