Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2016

7 months old

Kinley turned 7 months old on January 12th. These monthly pictures are some of my favorites. It was like she was doing a little photo shoot. 
Here are a few things that I took note of when she was 7 months old: 
  • She was about 18.6 lbs. 
  • She starting wearing Size 3 diapers. I think she was in mainly 6-9 month clothes. 
  • She still had zero teeth. 
  • She had developed the most mischievous little grin. 
  • She started getting really vocal, and she would make fake coughing noises. It seemed like she would do it just to get our attention and make us come to her. 
  • She would get up on her knees, and she also started to push herself backwards. 
  • She loved when I would get water out of the fridge. 
  • She also liked when I would turn the security system on and off in the mornings and at night. 
  • It was getting harder and harder to change her diapers because she was so active and wanting to roll to her tummy. 
  • She didn't like to eat anything green around this time: green beans, sweet peas, or avocado.
  • She liked her sippy cup but couldn't quite hold it on her own yet. 
  • She loved playing with paper. You could always tell when she "helped" me at work because my notes were destroyed by the end of the day. 
  • She was really in the touch and feel stage. She would scratch everything to feel it. She would always play with my face while she was nursing. 
  • When she turned 7 months old, I cut back to only pumping once a day, in the morning. This was a big time saver. It made it so much better to not stay up at night to pump after I got her to bed. It also cut back on washing bottles and pump parts... which didn't take a lot of time but when you are low on time, it feels like it does! Initially, I liked pumping better because it took her less time to eat and she seemed to get more full and nap better, but that definitely changed. Nursing became a lot easier and more convenient fast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment