As I mentioned in my previous post, Kinley and I made a road trip to visit my family and go to Tenison's 4th birthday party. Colt had to work all weekend so he was at home by himself, and he actually made an appearance at a baby shower for us while I was out of town. When I talked to him while we were gone, he said it was way too quite without us there.
January 23rd
Tenison and his fishing themed birthday party...like father, like son.
Kinley playing while at the party... She was out as soon as we left their house.
January 24th
At Giggy and Papa's house in Giggy's old chair from when she was little...
This chair has been through many kids.
My dad would yell so Kinley would mimic him so they had quite a few yelling contests back and forth during our visit. He would get so tickled at her that he couldn't catch his breath from laughing. Of course, he gave her ice cream while we were there too.
When we got back home from out of town, we had a rough few days... maybe that's the reason for my lack of pictures for a few days.
January 27th
Grandma ordered Kinley this outfit and it came in the mail so I had to try it on her so Grandma could see what she bought.
We also had dinner with the Burges that day.
January 29th
Alex watching over Kinley while she took her bath.
Since then Lucky is her bath partner, and Alex takes that time off.
I saw this and thought it was very fitting for us since at the time Kinley was in our bed most of the time! Even though I would say Kinley still didn't sleep through the night until around 11 months, after those rough few days when we got back, things seemed to really turn around in the sleeping department, and she started sleeping in her crib more and more. She was even napping in her crib for a couple hours at a time (with my old baby blanket). When I say turned around though, I mean I was excited because she did a few 3-4 hour stretched during the night... I do not feel bad for moms whose babies sleep 6 hours from the get-go!
And I guess it felt really lonely and weird to me when she was actually in her crib at night...I've gotten used to it fast though! I definitely rest better with her not in the bed with us... and yes we watch the Vampire Diaries! Haha.











No comments:
Post a Comment